2's Class

Monday, March 23, 2015

Making Matzah


Peretz: What’s this table for?
Zalman: Shabbos?
Zalman: (As he looked at the pictures) It’s not for matzah. It has fire.
It is for matzah. Are we going to make matzah?





Teacher: What should we use to make matzah dough?
Peretz: Flour, Water
Benjamin: Do we need sugar? No, matzah does not have sugar.
Peretz rolled his matazah dough.




The Yeladim rolled the dough. 


Hilary poked holes in her matzah with a fork and said in reference to  the holes “big.”
As Benjamin poked holes with his fingers he said “I’m poking holes, I have to make it flat.”
Zalman: I’m poking holes with my roller. I made all the holes . Can I put it in the oven?



Zalman: It’s not becoming matzah. It needs real fire. 
Benjamin: Do you have fire? We don’t have fire like this.  
Zalman: We have fire in our school, it’s in the Shabbat box. 
Teacher:  Would it be safe to put fire in here? How can we make our dough become matzah in a safe way?
Yeladim: In the oven, let’s put the matzah dough in the oven. 



No comments:

Post a Comment