2's Class

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Mitzvah of Tzedokah


When the Yeladim put their coin in the tzedokah box, they noticed that they were having a hard time fitting the coins in. 




They opened the tzedokah box. It was completely filled with coins and dollars



Where does the money in the tzedokah box go?



The Yeladim brought the tzedokah box to Rabbi Kaplan. If someone will come to Rabbi Kaplan and say "I am very hungry and I do not have money to buy food." Rabbi Kaplan can give them money from the tzedokah box to buy food. That's a mitzvah.

If someone comes to Rabbi and says "I am cold and I do not have money to buy a coat." The Rabbi can give them money from the tzedokah box to buy a coat. That's a mitzvah.

If someone will come and say "I am so lonely." The Rabbi can give them money to buy a book or some music. That's  a mitzvah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment